Are you an experienced Mechanical Fitter
looking for your next challenge? At FM Conway we are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Fitter to work full time at our Asphalt Plant based in Heathrow.
People are at the heart of our business and we want to ensure that everyone goes home safe, healthy and well at the end of each day. As a business we have introduced new rules of engagement, social distancing marshals and improved hygiene facilities to ensure that our employees can work safely; and where possible they are working from home. People first, go home safe.The Mechanical Fitter Role:
As our Mechanical Fitter you will help with the general maintenance, planned and reactive repairs at our Heathrow Asphalt Plant.Responsibilities:
What we're looking for in our Mechanical Fitter:
- Attend Asphalt Plant breakdowns.
- Operate and review risk assessments, method statements, permits to work and procedures for maintenance tasks.
- Undertake preventative and reactive maintenance tasks such as mechanical repairs, fabrication and welding.
- Work at height within enclosed structures.
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is subject to planned preventative maintenance scheme and inspection.
- Problem solving, identifying parts required and rectifying fault.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience within the Asphalt industry. You will have prior mechanical fitting knowledge with demonstrable skills. Mobile plant operation with driving and servicing knowledge is highly beneficial to succeed within this position. Benefits of becoming our Mechanical Fitter:
Our people are our greatest asset and we will offer you a competitive salary with a vast range of benefits such as:
- Holiday that exceeds statutory limits
- Accident insurance cover whilst you are at work
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to FM Conway's active discounts on retailers, day trips, sport equipment and airport parking.
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Life Assurance
- Opportunity to gain formal qualifications
- Career & professional development.
- Vodafone discounts
- Car lease discount
So, if you would like to join the team as our Mechanical Fitter
then please click 'apply' today, we'd love to hear from you!
FM Conway are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. We do not discriminate and we recognise and embrace that people work in different ways.
We value alternative viewpoints, celebrate individuality and foster a culture where everyone feels respected for their individual contribution.