MILK Education are currently recruiting for primary teachers to join mainstream primary schools across Central Birmingham and surrounding areas.
We are looking for candidates who have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
We also offer a range of opportunities across the West Midlands on a day to day and long term basis so if you are actively looking work across this area in an alternative specialism, feel free to get in touch to discuss further.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
The Milk Difference:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK primary school setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the West Midlands. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free lesson plans
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
- Dedicated consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.Your Application:
To apply for this role, please call Brad on at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.Privacy Statement