R13 are collaborating with a firmly established accountancy firm, in their search for a Payroll Processor
to join their function in Cambridge. This role has become available to due growth within the business and is an exiting opportunity to work for an expanding business with a recognised top-employer status. The purpose of this role will be to provide payroll support to clients, ensuring that everything is processed in a timely manner and maintaining professional relationships with clients.
If you have current or recent payroll experience working for a practice or bureau environment, and you are looking for career-growth and development opportunities, then read on as we may have the perfect role for you. You may also be interested in the competitive salary and brilliant benefits on offer too!Your duties will include:
You will have/be:
- Working alongside the payroll team to undertake a range of payroll processing assignments.
- Assisting with the processing of weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Processing Payroll End of Year Returns.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, providing a high standard of client care.
- Being on hand to resolve client queries.
- Maintaining and broadening your technical expertise.
- Strong previous experience within a payroll position within a practice/bureau environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- The ability to effectively manage and prioritise assignments.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Cambridge offering a competitive salary. This role offers smart working, allowing you flexibility around your daily life. Other benefits include; 25 days holiday + option to purchase 5 additional days, life assurance scheme, contributory pension, retail discounts, professional qualification support and many social/charitable activities.
The company puts its people at the heart of what it does, to ensure a thriving culture that is supportive and encouraging.How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Jess Harber - Senior Resource Specialist at rthirteen recruitment. About rthirteen:
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.