REED Contracts are really pleased to be supporting one of REED's Core Clients based in Liverpool City Centre, with a HR and Payroll Team Leader position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a public sector organisation on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.The duties include:
The ideal candidate:
- Day to day management of a small team of hr and payroll administrators
- Ensure accurate and consistent delivery of key transactional HR activities
- Carry out monthly audit checks
- Manage the pensions function ensuring all processes are accurately met
- Sign off the payroll each month
- Assist with recruitment if necessary
- Manage childcare and cycle to work scheme
- Carry out regular 121's with the team
- Carry out efficient on-boarding of new starters
- At least 2 year' experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a hr/payroll department
- Experience of working for a large organisation
You will be working 37 hours per week with an excellent salary of between £27,000 - £34,000 per annum.
If you are immediately available then please apply ASAP!