PR Account Manager - B2B PR Agency
- Work with leading brands in the B2B space.
- Stunning agency with a brilliant reputation to work for.
- Competitive salary up to £35k along with a host of benefits including certifications and courses of your choice.
This is a lovely opportunity for a PR Account Manager or PR Senior Account Executive to join a thriving PR agency in Oxford, where you'll play a key role crafting engaging press release for leading brands in the B2B space. If you bring a solid grounding in PR, agency or client side, and you're overflowing with writing talent, PR passions and ambition, this could be the one for you.What you'll be doing
As PR Account Manager you'll support the Directors in the day to day delivery of B2B PR campaigns on and offline. With your wordsmith talents at your fingertips you'll research, write and then distribute engaging and punctuation-perfect press release; monitoring and evaluating coverage, and building and maintaining strong media contacts along the way.
Your organisational skills will be nothing short of inspirational, always keen to go the extra mile to further your learning and deliver to a high standard. With your love for PR and a close-knit friendly team to be a part of for the long term we're certain you'll have a fun time along the way too!
What experience you'll need
What you'll get in return for your talents
- Ideally a degree in PR, communications, English or journalism.
- Solid experience gained as a B2B PR Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or client side working for a B2B brand as a PR Executive or PR Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate versatile writing skills and equally confident liaising with the media, selling in stories, leading client meetings and working with the Directors on pitches.
- You will be at home working in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines and keeping a cool head juggling many plates.
- Your excellent communication skills and grasp of English grammar and punctuation will be clear to see.
- A friendly and enthusiastic approach will fit the team well too.
A competitive salary in the region of £25k - £35k is on offer dependent on the experience you have to bring. Hard work is recognised and rewarded throughout the year, and for those who really impress, there's a stack of long term progression opportunities as well.What's next?
Please get in touch with Theo at ADLIB with your CV today.