School Administrators needed in Liverpool area. Your new company
Hays Education is a leading education specialist recruitment agency working with schools across Merseyside. We are currently looking for administrators with SIMS and/or FMS experience to support in a range of short and long term cover roles in the Liverpool area.Your new role
Hours and duties can range school to school, but typically hours are 8.30 - 4.30 Monday - Friday during term time.
Day to day responsibilities can include:
What you'll need to succeed
- signing visitors in and out of the school according to the schools safeguarding policy
- responding to call and email queries
- typing letters/ school correspondence
- managing school website
- managing stationary orders/ stock levels
- inputting purchase orders
- supporting with reprographic duties including scanning; filing; photocopying
- using SIMS to manage student data including attendance
- supporting with first day response calls
- taking dinner money and recording receipt according to the individual schools system
What you'll get in return
- Experience of working in a busy office environment is essential, as is the ability to prioritise work effectively
- You will have a professional manner whether you are dealing with staff, pupils, parents, visitors, governors etc, and represent the school well as the first point of contact
- You will have high levels of written and communication skills
- You will be confident using MS office suit including word and outlook
- Experience of SIMS/ FMS
Through Hays you will work with a dedicated consultant who will offer support through the application process and while you are on placement. You will enjoy competitive rates of pay and accrue holiday allowance as you work. You will also have access to Hays online CPD courses.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.