An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts & Audit Senior
to join a successful practice at its Kettering office. This is a well-established and successful firm has a range of clients including owner-managed businesses, rural businesses and individuals, through to multinational organisations.
The key focus of this role will be to carry out audit and accounts work to a high standard and fulfil client expectations and outcomes.As Accounts & Audit Senior, your responsibilities will include:
The requirements for this role are as follows:
- Assist manager and act as Senior on statutory audit assignments
- Accounts preparation and submission
- Supervising junior team members and being involved in their training and development
- Communicating effectively with clients to answer any questions
- Working proactively with other team members, managers and partners for satisfactory outcomes
- Assisting with other duties, such as tax work, as necessary
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified with significant audit and accounts experience gained within practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate strong logical and analytical skills
- Flexible and organised in managing time to deadlines
- Experience and willingness to supervise and mentor junior team members
- Strong IT skills with a sound knowledge of audit and accounts software
This firm will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and benefits package, a supportive working environment and the opportunity for career progression.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.Submit your CV for this Accounts & Audit Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.