We are partnered with a high performing digital team in an FTSE 250 business to hire an exceptional conversion rate optimisation manager.
The business has backing from the board level down to raise the CRO efforts to the next level, during a period of significant IT and Digital change.
What will you be doing?
* Responsible for CRO project management and managing split-tests through hypothesis, design, brief, sign-off, results, and managing the result into development.
* Be a strong voice for customer experience in the business, working with the UX team and other team members to deliver the right result for customers and therefore commercial results that support the business in achieving its objectives.
* Ensure CRO is utilised to manage risks down when significant changes are proposed to the online sales journeys.
* Be able to work within the scrum, including supporting Road Digital Product Owner in some tasks that impact customer experience,
* Manage changes to the homepage, including CRO activity, with support from the Head of Digital Sales and Marketing.
* Attend internal meetings and input into campaign planning, website changes and other decisions to ensure every opportunity is taken to maximise the performance of the online sales journeys.
What will you get in return?
* Salary of between 50-55k depending upon experience
* Annual bonus, up to 12% based on company & personal performance
* A choice of pension scheme
* Staff discounts on a number of products
* Employee discount scheme on various ranges including retail & holidays
* Working alongside an experienced Head of Digital and Senior Product Owner
* Support from a Digital Analyst, Editorial team & Design team
* Buy in from the board level down in analytics
The role will be based remotely until 2021, and then based in the West End, with flexible working, most people in the team work in the office 3 days a week during normal circumstances.
Please get in touch with Rupert Stevens for more information