Placement students at TPP get the opportunity to work alongside all teams, assisting in areas such as recruitment, marketing and finance.
- General office administration
- Managing supplier accounts
- Planning company events
- Supporting the marketing team
- Supporting the recruitment team
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Managing company merchandise
- Dealing with invoices
During your time at TPP you will get the chance to work on an individual project of your choice, in any area of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop new skills for your career after university.Salary and Benefits
You will get a salary of £17,000 and will receive a range of benefits including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
- Regular social events
- Opportunities to travel internationally
- £200 birthday meal allowance
- Pub Fridays
To read what it's like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit our website.Requirements
- 2:1 or higher in first year of studies
- A full UK driving licence and access to a car
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button.
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.