Are you a Mortgage Advisor looking to join a well established firm of over 30 years based in Aylesford? This Mortgage Advisor job offers an opportunity to tap into their substantial client bank to review their mortgage and protection needs. They have grown their network of clients through word of mouth referrals due to their continued good service. In addition to the clients available, you should undertake some self-generation.
Mortgage Advisor requirements
- You should be an existing Mortgage Advisor
- You should focus on providing good service to all clients
- You should be a proactive individual
Established over 30 years ago, this financial planning and mortgage advisory firm has developed a successful practice with a broad range of clients. The business has a professional outlook and relaxed team with full flexibility on working arrangements.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Self employed job with OTE of £30,000 - £40,000+
- Financing available for the right individual
- Flexibility to work from their office or work from home
- Administration support available
- You will be provided with stationery, PC and access to full range of advice and training to upskill your knowledge
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.