Looking for an experienced HGV Technician for an immediate start for our client based in Bodmin, this is a well-established modern workshop with a number of seasoned technicians and lanes.
Working under the direction of the Business Manager and Workshop Foreman for the planning, control and maintenance of vehicles, plant and equipment.
Job Type: Full-time - Permanent. (NOT AGENCY)
Salary: £13ph Early Shift
£14.26ph Late Shift
Shift allowance included for the late shift.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours guaranteed.
Early: 6.00 - 14.30
Late: 15.30 - 24.00
Shift allowance for late shift*
* HGV Mechanic: 2 years
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Level 3 fully qualified
In return you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay and benefits package
* 28 days holidays (incl bank holidays)
* Fully funded training and opportunities for progression
* Pension Scheme
The core skills and experience required are:
* Appropriate technical qualifications.
* MOT preparation
* Vehicle computer Diagnostics
* HGV licence preferable but not essential, fully funded training can be provided for the right candidate.
* Excellent understanding of vehicle maintenance requirements and procedures.
* Effective verbal and written skills, coupled with strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
* Experience as a mechanic in a commercial vehicle environment.
* Attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Flexible and proactive attitude
* Driven and positive
* Excellent customer service skills
* Able to manage multiple tasks