Manchester BIOGEL is recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join our highly driven and growing team based at Alderley Park, Cheshire, UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Marketing, or Business and Marketing graduate looking for an opportunity to kick start and grow their career.The role is ideally suited to a proactive and ambitious individual, who is ready to take on real responsibility and has a desire to become an integral part of a fast-growing, dynamic, well-funded start-up biotech company.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.Company
Manchester BIOGEL is a vibrant customer focused business that develops, manufactures and sells tunable peptide-based hydrogel products, known as PeptiGels®, for use in healthcare applications. The products are all animal free, helping to redefine cell culture for life science.
Manchester BIOGEL has both office and production facilities at Alderley Park, Cheshire, which offers world-class bioscience facilities and is one of the leading science and technology park sites in Europe. About the Role
The core objective of this role is to lead and deliver our Digital Marketing Campaign to engage current and prospective customers and also to contribute towards general business development and growth strategies.
During your time at Manchester BIOGEL, you will be given a high level of responsibility from the very beginning, overseen by the Business Development Manager. Key responsibilities include:
Required Skills and Personal Attributes
- Take the lead on managing the company's social media and digital marketing platforms (LinkedIn/Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/MailChimp)
- Create digital marketing content, and post across all social media platforms
- Create and co-ordinate relevant email campaigns, and analyse the statistics, helping to generate leads for new business opportunities
- Undertake some market research
- Contribute towards general business development and growth strategies
- Be an integral part of the Business Development Team and co-ordinate and collaborate with the wider company Team
• A degree in Marketing, or Business and Marketing (or equivalent)
• A strong communicator, both written and verbal, who is able to build rapport with people
• A positive and proactive approach to work
• Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
• Able to critique and improve activity through continuous improvement and innovation
• Able to work independently and as a team player
• Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
• Able to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work under pressure and meet demanding timelines
• Some previous marketing or business development experience is desired, but is not essential.How to Apply
Please provide a CV and covering letter
outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference MBG108.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday the 25th of September 2020. Interviews will take place virtually on Wednesday the 30th of September 20. Direct applications only - no agencies please.