Our client, an international leading shop fitting and POP display organisation are working with some of the world's largest brands and retailers. We are working with and an innovative Retail Design Organisation that work with brands and retailers in bringing their brand experiences to life both physically and digitally.
They are recruiting for a Project Manager responsible for the execution of display and merchandising projects. Working closely with functional partners to facilitate all aspects of project development and execution. The remit starts on receipt of brief and finishes at delivery or installation with the client. Working directly with clients, external agencies and internal team associates as the key project contact. Responsibilities
Experience & Skills:
- Review project briefs with the Account Manager or Director prior to distribution.
- Fully understand client requirements
- Ensure all correct details are included and all information is complete.
- Ensure there are realistic, achievable budgets and timelines, especially as related to design and supply.
- Communicate all to your team members.
- Call and lead project kick-off and handover meetings between concept design, technical design and supply.
- Agree timelines and milestones. Enforce schedule compliance. Create, manage and monitor the overall project time plan with team colleagues to ensure delivery on plan.
- Be the facilitator with your project team. Break through issues or logjams which occur during a project lifecycle. Ensure team members meet deadlines with correct and on-brief deliverables
- Up-issue project briefs and orders due to internal decisions, artwork requirements, assembly guides etc.
- Lead weekly team meetings
- Serve as the lead client content for project details. Coordinate client needs and requests.
- Work proactively on methods to drive efficiency and reduce cost in all areas throughout the business.
- Analyse and review project performance with the team to ensure continuous improvement.
- Verify cost estimates are correct, and where they need to be prior to passing to sales person.
- Monitor budget compliance through the life of a project, drive for improvements, escalate cost increases.
- 3+ years experience of working in a project management role preferably within Brand display and POP, OR retail equipment and store fixture sector.
- Experience of Microsoft Office, including strong excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Highly numerate and able to analyse and add value to information
- Strong track record of successful customer management with bespoke projects, preferably in permanent materials such as wood, plastics and steel.
- Experience working with global brands or directly with retailers
- Attention to detail and well developed organisational skills, able to multi-task on simultaneous projects, while working with multiple different clients.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve independently.
- Ability to work flexible hours, available to travel.
- Travel required within the UK to client offices as well as occasional travel to regional offices around Europe. Driving license important