If you are a Demand Planning Manager looking to work for a progressive, forward thinking business who are looking to continue their consistent growth, then please read on:
- Demand Planning Manager
- Exciting FMCG Food & Drink Brand
- Fledxible working - Home / Office
My client is looking for a Demand Planning Manager looking to help accelerate and facilitate growth by leading their team to implement best practise demand planning.
The primary focus is on driving the long term, volume forecasting aspects of our S&OP process, ensuring stock availability to deliver high Customer Service levels in the short term.Key responsibilities include:
The Successful Applicant
- As the Demand Planning Manager you will develop and maintain a collaborative forecast for the business's customers in order to be able to predict future sales. - SAP Demand Planning Experience is a big plus!
- You will work collaboratively with the customers and commercial team to drive forecast accuracy and lead the product supply plan in line with the customer requirements and financial targets.
- Develop and maintain the rolling forecasts for the customers and monthly supply plan using the rolling forecast
- Continuous improvement of forecasting techniques, methods, and approach
- Develop and track key planning KPI's, such as forecast and mix accuracy on a monthly basis for individual customers
- Play a key role in monthly S&OP development
- Assemble and analyse all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast using historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions, POS and inventory levels
What's in it for you
- They are seeking specialist Demand Planners who have experience working with large FMCG businesses. Skills & Qualifications include;
- 6 years of experience in Supply Chain Roles with minimum 3 year of experience in Demand Planning and S&OP/SIOP/IBP process facilitation (including working knowledge of SAP APO).
- Strong analytical skills: must feel comfortable working with several sources of data and information to identify relevant insights. Data gathering, and quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs.
- Strong personal computer skills required, proficiency in the use of excel, including advanced spreadsheet tools.
- Desirable but not mandatory: mathematical/statistical knowledge, demonstrated capability in modeling, analysis and simulations tools.
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Demonstrated success in process and/or tools improvements initiatives. Continuous improvement mindset.
- Competitive salary & package - This goes without saying
- Fast growing secure business
- Opportunity to lead, develop and nature a team
- A chance to make a real difference in an agile, fast paced business who will support your decisions
- Flexible working - Mix of home and office