Senior Software Developer (AWS, Azure)
Would you like to work as part of a collaborative Development who have the autonomy to deliver effective solutions with the right technology such as Python, Docker or C ++ and work on the latest Machine Learning applications?
We're looking for various Senior Software Developers proven track record of critical thinking and show a genuine passion for development.
As part of this established team, you will work within this agile team working on end-to-end machine learning and computer vision projects producing production-quality code, as well as innovative projects helping to solve current COVID problems, where you will make a real difference.
As part of this business, you will be proactively encouraged to upskill yourself on the latest technologies within your specialist language with sponsored training and development.
Being part of this development team, you will be given full autonomy around your family with flexible working and homeworking, with two days expected in the office per week. Essential
- Strong coding ability within any coding language with an appetite to learn new languages
- Aware of Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Experience developing within Azure or AWS
- 25 days hols + your birthday off
- 6% cont pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance scheme
- Training opportunities
- Internal project work - Explore your passions around the development
- Finish early Friday
- Salary on offer £40,000 - £55,000
- Some flex working and home working for the right person
If you're a Software Developer and would like to learn more, please apply directly.