Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity-we are looking for a Network Operations Engineer to join us! In this amazing role, If you have a track record in and a passion for network engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing-with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.How You'll Make Your Mark
- You will apply deep understanding of Amazon Web Services and Azure technologies to maintain and enhance network infrastructure for the cloud volume solution that spans across cloud and makes use of HPE's rich feature-set on arrays stored at Datacenters around the world. This will in-turn provide superior user experience and ease-of-use.
- You have configuration and deployment experience in: AWS Technologies such as EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, DirectConnect.
- You have configuration and deployment experience in: Azure Technologies such as VMs, ExpressRoute, VNets.
- You'll be logging and monitoring using: Graylog, AWS CloudWatch Logs, Nagios, New Relic.
- You have working experience with Cisco routers and switches, A10 load balancers and Palo Alto firewalls.
What We Can Offer You
- You have a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent. At least 5 years of software development experience. Experience with storage or networking systems a plus.
- You have strong knowledge of AWS and Azure technologies including information on how to use them for CloudVolume
- You are motivated to work as part of a broader team to deliver HPE CV features with great user experience.
- You have experience designing highly available and scalable networks.
- You have knowledge of Bootstrap, Foundation or Material Design and experience with building a custom design system.
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!Find Out More About Us And Follow Us On
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status