: IT Sales / New Business ExecutiveLocation
: £28,000 + Uncapped Commission StructureRole Focus
You will be responsible for driving new business as the company shifts focus from Telecoms to IT Services. You will need to have the ability and confidence build and convert your own pipeline from a standing start.
You will focus on developing a strategy to research, identify and close new business as well as managing inbound leads. At first you will execute this strategy solo but, as new client numbers grow, there will be investment in building a team to support and work alongside you.Our client are looking to offer IT Solutions to a new portfolio of clientele in the following areas:
- Data Back Up
- Office 365
- Mobile Device Management
- Desktop / Server Support
- Antivirus & Endpoint Protection
- Patch Management
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience of developing new business at a company that offers similar solutions.
Given that you'll be consulting and advising each client throughout the sales process you'll need to be knowledgeable in many areas of IT support, especially those mentioned above; prospects need to see you as the expert.
It's important that you can show your ability to collaborate with other areas of the business. This applies especially to the service desk team, who you will assist in the successful delivery of sold solutions.You Should...
- Come from a similar IT Services / Managed Services environment
- Have demonstrable experience of hitting sales targets
- Have exceptional communication skills over the telephone, face to face and in writing
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships easily at all levels
- Have a natural ability to engage with decision makers
- Have an ambitious individual with a positive attitude and a passion for sales
- Develop an IT-focused client base from scratch to deliver company sales target (Written/Connected)
- Ability to fully articulate the company's story and product portfolio in order to drive sales.
- Create new business opportunities through referrals from existing clients.
- Attend meetings
- Manage a whereabouts report
- Expense management
- Analyse, review, and plan your time efficiently (diary management and appointment plans)
- Accurate sale forecasting for the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly
- Deliver contact management strategy against all clients. (Keep CRM up to date)
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Complete PFS & G&B Report
- Please note that several of the tasks from the Service Desk personnel R&R will be a joint workload and require assistance from yourself in order to deliver the solutions to its maximum potential, i.e. building proposals, write ups & service delivery meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service to all clients always.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients' needs and objectives.
- Takes ownership of the values, strategies and objectives of the business.
- Maintains quality of service by establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with your clients.
- Engage in key and targeted marketing sales activity to retain existing client and drive new business
- Complete Biannual appraisal review with Line manager & General manager
Please Apply Immediately for Consideration!Microsoft / Windows / Server / Exchange / Office 365 / Active Directory / VMware / Hyper-V / Networking / SCCM / ITIL / Windows 7 / Cisco / Storage / SQL / Citrix / XenApp / XenServer / Virtual / Azure / Pre-sales / Consultant / Consultancy / Post-sales / Cloud
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90741987