Are you looking for a role which will utilise your commercial flair and allow you to demonstrate your excellent people skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for a Shop Manager
to achieve fantastic results whilst taking full ownership of our Woodhouse
store based in Sheffield, S13 7JQ
. You will work 35 hours per week
and receive a competitive salary of £10 p/h (£18,249 p/a) plus excellent benefits package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA and Health Sure cash plan
- 30 days annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata)
Here at ExtraCare
we offer our residents access to outstanding retirement villages, promoting care and lifestyle opportunities that truly do create 'better lives for older people'. We are committed to offering fulfilling and worthwhile careers to all our staff - enabling you to deliver the quality of service we promise.What will you do as our Shop Manager?
Our ideal Shop Manager will:
- Raise money through your store to build retirement villages and fund community activities for older people
- Autonomously manage your own shop using innovative and enterprising initiatives to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Lead and develop a part time deputy manager
- Recruit and train a highly motivated team of volunteers
- Deliver your sales and profit budget
- Deliver high merchandising standards
- Promote our work in the local community
Don't miss out!
- Be amanager or supervisor with previous retail experience
- Have demonstrable track record of delivering results
- Have a proven track record of recruiting, training and developing a highly motivated team
- Possess the 'retail instinct' and creative skills to generate donations
- Lead from the front with a 'hands on' approach when required
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and a team player
- Have previous experience working in the Charity sector (desirable)
now to make a difference to the lives of older people as our Shop Manager.
This Shop Manager
post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure, two references, medical clearance and Home Office right to work clearance.
ExtraCare is committed to making our recruitment practices as fair and inclusive as possible for all. This includes making adjustments or changes to support candidates throughout the recruitment process Closing date: 24th September 2020 ExtraCare reserves the right to this advertisement early, should the position become oversubscribe.