Simply Education work with a number of primary schools throughout Northamptonshire to cover their pre-planned and last-minute supply needs. We are looking for KS1 Primary Supply Teachers with strong behaviour management, who are able to offer full time and part time cover.
As well as day-to-day supply teachers we are also looking for staff that are willing to commit to a full-time teaching role including planning, marking as well as other responsibilities that may come with the role.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS1 or KS2 Curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 pound referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.