Maintenance Manager (RCM)- Lancashire - Permanent
We have an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to really make their mark within a Global Market Leading FMCG Manufacturers based in Lancashire.
As the Maintenance Manager, you will have full responsibility to make sure all machinery is running smoothly, along with the safety, quality and legality of all products and processes within the department are adhered to at all times. (RCM) Reliability Centred Maintenance is a large part of the role so you much have Intensive experience in this and root cause analysis. You will need to be able to lead from the front, making sure all target and KPI's are hit, while offering guidance, coaching and arrange training and development requirements.
- Previous experience in a similar role with Food Manufacturing
- Intensive experience in (RCM) Reliability Centred Maintenance
- Ability to establish working relationships with colleagues in your work area
- Strong experience within FMCG
- Excellent Management skills
- Good understanding of the risks and success factors of your area of responsibility
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.