DescriptionAbout the opportunity
The role is required to complement the progressive TrackRecord team within Digital Solutions, supporting Property & FM and Stakeholder Engagement sectors and our Cities & Places, Major Programmes & Project group Transportation and Water & Environment business units. Working with a range of data processing, client-facing tasks and technology, you will provide critical input to delivering projects on time and budget. With exposure to a wide range of market sectors and an extensive knowledge pool, you will deliver dynamic, innovative solutions to internal and external clients.Role Outline/Responsibilities:
The role is an exciting position that would suit an enthusiastic and career driven individual. You will be given the tools and resources to build a progressive career within a Global organisation. There is great opportunity for success.
You will start to support the team working with our core platform 'TrackRecord'. TrackRecord is a web-based evidence-based solution, owned and developed by Jacobs. The software is delivered to aid clients predominately in the Property & Facilities Management sector in managing regulatory, corporate and project requirements.
The successful applicant will become part of a respected and hardworking team, providing solution delivery allowing Jacobs to assist our Clients in maintaining high levels of compliance across a wide range of sectors.Primary job responsibilities include
- Full document and action management, supplier engagement, system training and support for Jacobs' Clients;
- Preparation, checking and reviewing of scheduled Client management reporting;
- Deliver basic technical support via telephone and email to Jacobs' Clients;
- Working closely alongside the Team Leader and Manager escalating process changes and key trends;
- Supporting client managers on solutions delivery including Client performance metrics, contract review meetings, document control, and other client management tasks;
- Working closely alongside project managers including progress reporting and other project management tasks;
How to apply
- Strong team working capabilities and can-do approach
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise tasks and adhere to instructions issued
- Aptitude for learning new programmes and processes
- High level of organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft software (e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- High standards of presentation and efficiency
- Strong communicator with confident written and oral skills both internally and externally
- Experience in database management and data analysis
- Experience in client-facing interaction
- Experience and understanding of Client service delivery
To express an interest in any positions please apply online by clicking on the reference number below. You may require existing citizenship or residency or right to work in some countries to be considered for the role.
As you work to grow your career at Jacobs, be sure to utilize the resources provided for you on our E3: Elevate space. Two resources that may help you as you begin to think about your future growth at Jacobs are the Key Growth Elements Guide and the Career Planning Journal. The Career Conversations: Employee Guide is also a good resource to help you open these conversations with your manager.
Please apply online (using Google Chrome). Should you wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Dan Money.
We want you to keep evolving your career, discover unexpected opportunities and ensure you can deliver on tomorrow.
Continue your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.