Here at MJ Quinn we currently have an excellent opportunity for a Survey Field Manager to join one of our newest projects which is growing immeasurably. The position will be based in and around North Wales.
MJ Quinn are an established national organisation, with contracts covering the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland. We have over 1500 workers delivering our services, operating from our offices in Liverpool. We have over 1500 engineers creating great connections with our customers, our people and our world. We trust in our team and have a workforce skilled to meet the needs of a 21st Century Communications Network.
As the business grows our values continue to be at the heart of everything we do. We will always put our people first, work hard on strengthening our partnerships, intend to do the right thing. Always holding ourselves accountable, we continue to innovate and strive to excel in everything we do.
As a Survey Field Manager, you will be responsible for driving improvements into the quality of field surveyors through the management of the field supervisors.
You will also be responsible for:
· Ensuring supervisors manage survey teams (surveyors & TRR crews) to work together as an efficient unit.
· Working closely with the design manager & assistant manager to improve, maintain and increase the quality of surveys in the field.
· Working pro-actively to identify and develop new ways of working to meet the customers' requirements
· Identifying any failings and putting things in place to rectify any issues that may arise
· Ensuring all revenue-generating activities are captured at the survey stage to ensure maximum revenue is obtained during & following build, prior to invoicing.
· Understanding the existing Openreach network to be able to offer the best and most cost-effective solution for any upgrade works on the existing network UG or OH.
· To ensure all costs are captured at survey stage including Traffic Management by reviewing all TM requirements when applicable.
· Ensure that the supervisors capture all DFEs and that they are applied to the estimate
· To support the supervisors in their role thus ensuring surveyors are correctly managed
· To develop processes to increase efficiencies within the field
· Work closely with Openreach FBC engineers
· Performance manage supervisors & surveyors through weekly capture of performance data
· Manage a program of works to ensure that customer targets are met
· Management of the overall quality of the surveys
· Previously experience within a similar role
· Previous PON Build experience
· 2 years' experience surveying on the Openreach network
· Previous management experience
· Competitive salary
· Medicash Scheme
· Pension Scheme
· Gym & Retail Discounts
· X2 Life Assurance
Should you feel you have similar experience and you're looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from!