Supply Chain Manager EMEA
Any UK location; Leeds, Manchester or BathWe are not accepting speculative CVs from any agency. The Opportunity
Exciting opportunity for an experienced functional Supply Chain Manager to lead the activity across our EMEA sites to drive down inventory and lead-times whilst improving on time delivery, driving operational performance, whilst simultaneously introducing new tools and processes and developing the supply chain capabilities of the plant teams.
You will be the functional lead for our EMEA plants, defining the company playbook and strategy and then lead and support the deployment within our plants and commercial centres. There is a strong focus on OTD, lead time reduction and inventory reduction and would be a fantastic opportunity to transform our supply chain and work towards best in class performance.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing the timeliness and quality of supply-chain metrics reported to the Group
- Lead root cause analysis and continuous improvement actions around OTD to drive plant performance above a sustainable 95%
- Lead inventory modelling, reporting and action plans to increase stock turns to 7
- Implement strategic supply chain improvement tools to manage the inventory reduction, OTD improvement, slow and non-moving stock provision and customer lead-time, including SIOP, PLC management, NPI gate decisions
- Work closely with central Sourcing team to ensure the best TCO supply base, ensuring the correct balance between purchase price, lot-size, lead-time and transport costs
- Support Supplier development teams in lean supplier development (e.g. use of SMED to reduce batch sizes)
- Educated to degree level or with appropriate work place experience/qualification
- Supply Chain Management experience covering multi-site (ideally across EMEA region)
- Experience with, and sound knowledge of manufacturing supply-chain and Lean methodology
- Strong data analysis & capture skills.ERP subject matter expert
- Ability to engage a cross-functional team towards a desired outcome.
- Previous experience coordinating complex projects successfully
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.