Emerald HR Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with our client who services a major National Law firm, who wish to recruit an Internal Auditor on a permanent basis.
The successful Internal Auditor will enjoy working in a progressive, forward-thinking environment, with a key focus on engagement and professional development. The role
The successful Internal Auditor will be responsible for overseeing internal controls for the group of companies, for ensuring a high standard of delivery and a quick efficient and effective provision of Accounts/ Audit services within the group. They will play an important role in dealing with the year end audit of the group.
The main duties and responsibilities of the job are available on the Job Description. They include responsibility for Audit/ Accounts:
- Ensuring the group complies with internal regulations and established control protocol; and ,
legal ledgers compliant with SAR2014
- Reconciling documentation with actual inventory and assets
- Ensuring internal controls are up to date and relevant
- Accuracy of debtor and creditor ledgers, and monthly journals across the group of
- Law society reports are ran monthly and accurateThe successful candidate
To apply for this outstanding Senior Internal Auditor opportunity, it is essential you possess the following skills, qualification and experience:
- Chartered Accountant (Qualified with any of the recognised accounting bodies or equivalent)
- At least 3 years experience working in a Senior role in Risk Management/ Audit
- Demonstrable experience of legal accounting, Solicitor Accounts Regulations and Credit Hire and international accounting standards including UK/Irish GAAP
The complete person specification is available on application.What's on offer?
- Highly Competitive salary £35,000-40,000 + benefits
- Work location: Newry
- Chance to work for a well-established law client, focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to truly partner with the business' senior management, making a commercial difference to the business
Closing Date for Applications: 13 August 2020
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Mullen-Marmion at Emerald HR Recruitment info@Emeraldhr.co.uk
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Our consultants are happy to help.Emerald HR - Proud Recruiter of HR Professions