Ecommerce Trading Manager (f/m)
Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances. The company's headquarters are located in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland. This is where the founder of the company Karl Elsener first set up his cutler's business in 1884 and, a few years later, designed the legendary "Original Swiss Army Knife".YOUR MISSION:
Your main areas of responsibilities as Ecommerce Trading Manager will be:
- Developing the Global Online Sales calendar in alignment with Content, Merchandising, UX, Digital Marketing and Retail (including 3rd Party E-Commerce e,g; Amazon)
- Identifying new opportunities to improve the sales experience through product/content display, Digital Marketing opportunities
- Identifying ecommerce initiatives, features and functionality to improve conversion, trade and shopping experiences to accelerate growth.Being a key stakeholder in core page developments, e.g. Homepage, PLP, PDP, Checkout and new Shopping hubs.
- Managing and reporting daily/weekly/monthly sales, key metrics and promotions to the team and wider business.
- Analyzing trading patterns and understanding the seasonal sales curve, reporting insights and identifying opportunities to further maximise .com sales and profitability.
- Collaborating with Retail to support omnichannel user journey
- Defining the trading rules and promotions
- Ensuring all the legal aspects are up to date
- Main point of contact to local countries and Digital Marketing team driving traffic to the site / from the site to retail
You are a digital expert, with a minimum of 4 years' professional experience in an eCommerce role in retail or a consumer facing brand, or in an equivalent position with an international background. You have wide experiences with SAP Hybris, Shopifyplus or Magento. You are familiar with Google Analytics, Monetate and Google Optimise is an advantage. You are motivated to drive the Global eCommerce business and are able to overlook the growth strategy.
Beside this you bring an analytical and questioning mentality with excellent excel skills. You are highly organized with the ability to priorities heavy workloads. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Your interpersonal skills completes your profile. WE OFFER:
We offer a versatile and exciting challenge in a dynamic environment where you can use your skills and experience competently. Victorinox offers with its unique brand positioning the chance to be part of a professional team and to be able to make a difference.INTERESTED?
Please use the easy apply button. Should you have additional questions, Mr Sri Ganesh Santhiram, Senior Manager Digital Marketing is available via Linkedin.