Senior Account Manager (PPC / Paid Media / Strategy)
I am excited to be working with a leading Digital Agency currently continuing to grow and expand - we have a great opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join their Bournemouth based team.
We are not looking for average, we are looking for someone who wants to make a real impact on the clients they work with but also the future direction of the business. The Senior Account Manager will work directly with the founders and be a leading contributor to their work with a host of major clients, both nationally and globally.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for a broad range of clients, budgets and platforms. Working across all digital channels and have control of strategy and the direction of the accounts. What do we need in terms of skills?
- 2+ years' agency experience in managing successful SEO and PPC campaigns
- Experience working on ecommerce and lead gen digital strategies
- Google Ads, Google Ads Editor and Google Analytics experience
- Facebook Ads experience
- Know how to write effective ad copy within platform guidelines
- Sound Microsoft Excel experience to analyse data and produce charts
- Excellent client communication skills, verbal and written
- Naturally organised with good time management
- Proactive and great initiative
On top, my client can offer a unique culture, more akin to family than a team. A business that is growing and currently going through a complete rebrand as well as a move to a much bigger office in Central Bournemouth. They are also a business with real social purpose, something that makes them stand out from the crowd.
Get in touch today to discuss.