set up: fixed term contract Role Objective
Business Partnering and support to SUSE Leaders to support reporting, planning, forecasting, cost control & governance.
Supporting Marketing, Corporate Development & Alliances Role Description Business Partnering
Expenses Management (Multiple Functions)
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to SUSE Leaders supporting decision making process (multiple Business functions).
Bonus & Commissions Analysis
- Review monthly actuals using OneStream BIB reports & work with General Ledger teams to appropriately allocate the costs
- Conduct monthly reviews of actuals vs plan vs forecast with Business Partners and prepare Commentary.
- Conduct detailed reviews of marketing program spend, to ensure accounted for correctly & forecast accuracy
- Prepare monthly management reporting packs
- Complete expenses forecast on a quarterly basis in Anaplan
Reporting and Analysis
- Validating the accuracy of Commission/Bonus/SPIFFs Expenses for actual payouts / accruals
- Report Alliances Sales results actuals vs. budget using data from Power BI
Qualifications & Competencies
- Ad-hoc, examples include:-
- PO process improvements
- Data transparency from Independent Hardware Vendors & Cloud Service Providers
What you need to do now
- Post Qualified Accountant (CIMA or ACCA)
- Proven track of experience in Management accounting
- Experience of monitoring marketing and sales expenditure
- Strong communicator, to interact effectively with business leaders, participating in related cross discipline meetings, contributing effectively to brain storming, advising etc.
- Excel to intermediate level (e.g. pivot tables, vlookups)
- Strong system skills, ideally experience working with financial consolidation systems - OneStream or Hyperion
- Power BI experience is an advantage.
- Ability to travel on an ad-hoc basis (post Covid restrictions)
- Fluency in English
If you're interested, click Apply now to upload your up to date CV. A recruiter will contact you if your skills are found to be a match for any current or future open positions. In the meantime, we hope you will continue to review our job openings at SUSE Careers.
Looking for something else? Visit our Career Website