£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
IT Business Systems Manager: As a result of exceptional and sustained growth, a strategic, commercially focussed IT professional with natural gravitas, people management skills and experience of driving IT focussed business transformation projects is required to take responsibility for all IT functions; providing companywide expertise, advice and support for an award-winning, Legal 500 boutique law firm.
The IT Business Systems Manager will ensure the successful development of the department and of the firm, applying sound IT and business knowledge to the development of strategic and operational plans in support of EMG Solicitor's strategic goals.
The ideal candidate will have previous senior IT process and team management experience alongside the versatility to provide 1st level support whilst taking responsibility small IT projects, and the delivery of innovation and change. Motivation, ambition, and a passion for improving the status quo are all essential traits of the successful candidate.Key Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for IT in support of the firm's strategic goals
- Develop and control IT operational plans and budgets
- Manage project implementation, identifying project risks, resources and schedule of delivery within time and financial budgets. Projects to include implementation of a practice management system upgrade (Liberate or Proclaim)
- Develop, improve and document internal and external IT processes, policies and procedures as part of the business management system to improve business performance
- Support operations efficiently and effectively to including the customisation of the practice management system, cyber security system requirements and the development and maintenance of the firm's information management system
- Develop procedures to check the quality of outsourced work to meet service level agreement
- Provide 1st line reactive IT support across a range of laptop computers, providing general support and advice to internal (and occasionally external) clients, ensuring company IT resource requirements are met
- Proven experience in a senior IT operational management role, preferably within a law firm or professional services organisation
- Able to analyse and re-engineer complex problems and comprehensive business processes and perform in-depth work analyses, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures, developing integrated creative solutions
- Able to develop strategy, project budgets and projections
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels within the firm
- An appreciation of the risks associated with each area of work undertaken by the firm
- A familiarity of quality standards such as Lexcel and Cyber Essentials
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Business Systems Manager with a blend of technical and people skills to join this leading, well-respected, award-winning practice. A competitive salary based on experience + additional benefits are on offer. Apply now!