Residential Conveyancing Solicitor Bedford £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and qualifications
A well established and respectable law firm are seeking a Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licenced Conveyancer to join their busy property team in Bedford. This is an excellent opportunity to join this expanding team.
The successful candidate will manage a caseload consisting of a mix of residential property matters to include freehold/leasehold sales and purchases, Shared Ownership, Re-mortgages and Declarations of Trusts.
Duties will include:
- Managing a caseload from instruction through to completion
- Drafting and approving various legal documentation
- Effectively maintain the firm's case management system
- Ensuring all post completion formalities are dealt with
- Conduct legal research where appropriate
- Providing a responsive service, giving clear and concise legal advice
- Attend to clients of the Firm on a regular basis
- Fee earning experience essential
- A qualified Solicitor, Licenced Conveyancer or Legal Executive will be considered
- Knowledge of the local area
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Professional and proactive approach
- Have a focus on client care
- Sound legal knowledge within the conveyancing process
- Business development and networking skills
The firm offer a very competitive salary with a benefits package. They advocate professional development and provide a supportive, friendly working culture.