Are you looking for an exciting and busy role as a New Build Mortgage Advisor within a respected brokerage with continued high volumes of business?
Having been established for over a decade and highly regarded for the quality mortgage advice service they provide, many of their clients regularly return for advice on remortgages. As such, they have a good volume of enquiries from existing clients and referrals! This will mean you will be typically be receiving between 20 and 60 leads per month.
Requirements to be considered as a New Build Mortgage Advisor
- You should be fully CeMAP qualified (or equivalent) and ideally have a minimum of 1 years' experience as a Mortgage Advisor
- Experience of new build mortgages would be beneficial
- Furthermore, a proven record of dealing with a reasonable number of cases each month is highly favoured
This professional multi-award winning national mortgage brokerage has an expert team of Mortgage Advisors offering advice to New Build purchasers. Having been established for over a decade, they are renowned with their clients for the excellent service provided - rated 4.9/5 on Trustpilot. Previous winner of the Best Adviser for the South East at the National Mortgage Adviser Awards. With a large friendly team environment, each member is valued and plays a key part in their continued success.
New Build Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £25,000 dependent upon experience plus bonuses paid on banked income
- OTE of £35,000 - £50,000
- Working hours of 10am - 6pm, Monday to Friday, with all New Build Mortgage Advisors contractually working one weekend in four which is both the Saturday and the Sunday
- Mixture of working from home, the new build sites and their regional offices in Dartford, Exeter and Southampton
- Dynamic mortgage advice business that is regularly achieving success
New Build Mortgage Advisor Support
With their large friendly support team based in their Southampton Head Office, Mortgage Advisors will not need to chase the lender. Simply obtain documents from the client in order to submit the application. This will then be picked up by their case handler team to manage the underwriting process through to completion. This frees up your time as a Mortgage Advisor, to spend with more clients!
- Dartford, Kent
- Exeter, Devon
- Southampton, Hampshire
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information