Electrical Project Engineer (Pharma/Utilities/Manufacturing)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Relocation Package + Company Benefits
Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland
Are you an Electrical Project Engineer from a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Facilities construction background looking for a senior role with a global, £600 million turnover company?
Do you have experience of working on complex projects worth between £100K - £50 million?
On offer is a great opportunity to develop with a truly global player in the life science industry where you will manage large projects from facilities and automation upgrades, HVAC, BMS, construction projects as well as process machinery installations and upgrades.
This company are a Global business and in the pharmaceutical and life science industry and are looking to grow the team.
You will be managing the full project life cycle from initial conception right through to completion whilst being the point of contact for any issues and problems faced ensuring the project is kept on time and in budget.
This role would suit a an Electrical Project Engineer from a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Facilities construction background looking for a senior role with a global, £600 million turnover company.
- Apply knowledge of electrical engineering systems to manage and develop the specification, design, and installation of electrical systems, including all Low voltage distribution systems associated with process, utility and HVAC equipment, in accordance with Good Engineering Practices and other recognised industry best practice.
- Act as point of knowledge for Electrical Engineering Compliance and report on changes in legislation, standards, and good practice, through professional and academic contacts, liaison with professional and regulatory bodies and through personal study.
- Generate technical reports proposing solutions to existing plant problems or reviewing alternative design schemes for new process equipment/systems.
- Commission automation systems such as Building Management Systems, Environmental Monitoring Systems, Process Control and other automation systems across the group, ensuring resolution of all deficiencies.
- Specifying and reviewing equipment specification and installations ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements (Low Voltage regulations).
- Co-ordination of all issues relating to compliance with, PUWER, Low voltage regulations, including setting up and performing product safety and EMC tests.
- Compilation and updating of Standard Operating Procedures relating to activities within the Process Engineering Group.
- Assist in the development of Engineering Services automation and electrical standards and good engineering practices
- Project/Engineering background
- Pharma/Life Science manufacturing background
- Experience of construction and engineering projects - refurbs/machinery relocation/installation/HVAC/BMS upgrades
Engineer, Project, manager, Mechanical, Process, Automation, Construction, Design, Machinery, Manufacturing, Pharma, Life Science
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.