Are you an experienced Mortgage Product Manager living in the Brighton or London area, looking to join a highly respected mutual society on a 6 month FTC with the potential for the role to become permanent?
In your role as an Assistant Product Manager, you will be joining the Lending Team focused on providing essential support on the proposition of the lifetime mortgages. Your product knowledge within the role will provide invaluable support to customers and help with analysis to make suggestions to enhance the products. You will manage small projects independently to assist your Lending Manager and Head of Lending.
This highly respected mutual society with over 2 million members, managing over £7 billion of families funds is dedicated to helping families understand the world of modern finance. As a mutual, they are owned by their members which provides a unique ability to remain fully focused on their customers. The company have strong ethos and are set on always putting their clients first.
Assistant Product Manager Requirements
* You should have knowledge and experience of mortgage products, their rules and associated regulatory environment
* Ideally you should have previous experience in either equity release / later life lending products or product management however, this is not essential
* Able to spot patterns in sets of data
* Structured and organised, with the ability to plan tasks and manage projects effectively
Assistant Product Manager Benefits
* Salary of £45,000
* 6 month fixed term contract, with potential to become permanent
* Company benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, generous annual bonus scheme, healthcare and life assurance and pension contributions
* This is an equal opportunities employer
* Home based role with visits required to the offices
* Regular team social events
* People based business that promotes a team environment whilst encouraging good results
Home based with flexibility to attend offices in Brighton and London
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst FM TOP JOBS LTD uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by FM TOP JOBS LTD for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information