Our public sector client is currently looking to recruit a HR Training Officer (Police) on an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous experience delivering training to groups, hold a Level 3 Trainer Qualification and ideally have previously worked within the Police Force, however this isn't essential.Within the role you will be delivering the initial police officer training to groups of up to 20, delivering a set syllabus and will be training alongside an experienced trainer.
* To design and deliver training to meet locally identified needs making best use of blended learning.
* To deliver national training packages, meeting relevant compliance criteria making best use of blended learning.
* To ensure that training keeps pace with changes and developments in terms of content, design and methodology.
* To contribute to the evaluation of training through effective feedback systems, with changes being incorporated - and recorded - in design or delivery as required.
* To administer tests and assessments.
* To manage learner performance and behaviour appropriately.
* To provide advice and support to all staff members in relation to learning and personal development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation on an initial 3 month contract.
This role requires the post holder to have a valid UK driving licence / the ability to travel to different locations across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire