Service Delivery Executive, Reading
ESP Global Services are currently recruiting a Service Delivery Executive to join our team based in our Reading Head office. ESP Global Services are a managed service provider for IT support and infrastructure solutions where we support clients, worldwide, 24/7. Working as the Service Delivery Executive you will be dedicated to one of our key customers, proactively ensuring that all assigned accounts within the Customer portfolio are managed effectively.
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and increasing their existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
* Develop and sustain excellent customer relationships for all assigned customers, acting as the single point of contact
* Develop and maintain excellent internal working relationships with key departments and represent the customer's expectations and requirements whilst being a point of escalation.
* Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the contract, commercials and SLAs / KPIs for each assigned customer to ensure that delivery of service is in line with agreed customer expectations and customer billing is accurate
* Measure and monitor monthly performance levels, ensuring monthly reports are collated, analysed and distributed to the relevant parties.
* Work closely with clients to understand their business needs and highlight any account development / new business opportunities to the Sales team.
* Attend Service Reviews for both Customer and Internal business stakeholders
* Work with relevant parties to ensure effective action plans are in place for escalations and that 'root cause' analysis is conducted to determine any required corrective actions.
* Own and manage any identified Service Improvement Plans (SIP) through to successful conclusion, working collaboratively with internal colleagues in relevant departments to ensure that corrective actions are taken before issues arise.
* Monitor financial aspects for each assigned account e.g. billing, time and materials requests, ensuring any invoice queries are resolved.
What are we looking for?
* At least 3 years' customer service experience
* ITIL Foundation - desirable
* Highly organised with confidence and ability to work under own initiative
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
* Strong multi-tasking skills
* Good software knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Desire to increase knowledge on the commercial aspects of Service Management
ESP offers a basic between £25,000-£28,000 + access to ongoing training and career development.
Please apply now to be considered. We will endeavour to get back to all applicants by phone/email.