Day Engineer to support the technical requirements for the tenanted client on site, reporting to the contract manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being a electrically biased skilled engineer with a sound knowledge of HVAC, building services (water, gas, heating and ventilation, waste), BMS monitoring systems, PPM's, etc.
- Having a flexible attitude with a "can do" approach and who is prepared to work outside their skill base to provide a customer based service.
- Be prepared to undertake training as required by the post and the Contract manager.
- Having administration skills to maintain computer based and hard copy systems for statutory inspections and tests.
- Be able to react and work on their own initiative on an on call system.
- Be prepared to work on multiple sites as required.
- Planning including prioritisation of tasks from PPM's and Helpdesk Requests
- Reacting to breakdowns and changing priorities
- Sourcing and vetting of quotations.
- Vetting safe system paperwork and issuing Permits and Authority to work as appropriate.
- Work issuing
- Progress chasing and quality control
- Safe system and work control system closeout
- Proven experience as a Day Engineer in building services within a prestigious environment.
- City & Guilds qualifications and any relevant qualification in all aspects of Building Service's and Electrical engineering.
- Must have team working experience and excels at motivation of small teams under substantial pressure. Must have the balanced ability to think clearly in extreme circumstances.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Good customer liaison skills along with a front of house mentality.
- Have a can do attitude and flexible approach
We're Integral, part of JLL. We're a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you're looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at Integral and JLL!
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include an up-to-date CV with your application.
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
Successful candidates are also required to pass a DBS check at our cost.