Energy Assets is a leading independent metering services, asset management and utility network construction company. Energy Assets is one of Britain's fastest growing independent I&C multi-utility metering businesses, network construction and asset adoption services, helping private and public sectors to improve their energy efficiency through ground-breaking technologies, data analytics and innovative customer-focused processes. As an accredited meter asset manager, meter operator and data collector/aggregator, we work alongside major energy suppliers and partner some of the biggest brands.
We are currently in the market looking to recruit a Data Analyst on a permanent basis to work with our data team based at our Darwin office.
The Comms Data Analyst is responsible for managing the communications connections for all data collection devices used by Energy Assets. This includes investigations into devices where communications failures have been identified and managing the reporting and resolution of these issues.
Main duties for this role are:
- Monitors Data Retrieval Engines to ensure Communications performance matches required SLAs for customers.
- Setup redials on the Data Retrieval system for the full portfolio of Energy Assets devices.
- Deal with queries from Suppliers, 3rd parties, Customers and Energy Assets team members about communications issues.
- Investigate D4's (Comms Failures) for both the Settlement DC/DR groups in Energy Assets. This includes investigating the faults via re-dialling meters, cross referencing with MOP Systems, industry systems (ECOES) and other sources of data and examining the end to end metering system configuration.
- Organise & track Comms request / manual meter reads / LC12 reads as per DC/Supplier requests.
- Reporting Comms Issues, active Comms Work to customers (Suppliers, 3rd Parties) and internally.
To be considered for this position you will have at least 1-2 years previous data experience ideally within a multi utility setting, excellent communication levels are essential for the role as well as the ability to deal with stakeholder both internally and externally at various level, an understanding of GSM and GPRS communications would be beneficial along with knowledge of DC/DA and Smart Meter Technology.
To apply please send an updated CV to the Energy Assets recruitment team for further review, only suitable candidates will be contracted regarding the position.