Qualified Accountant - Client Portfolio ManagerThe Role
Barber McLelland are working in partnership with a leading regional firm of chartered accountants who are looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious qualified ACA or ACCA accountant for the position of Client Portfolio Manager based within their Sheffield office.
The business have established themselves as modern, ambitious firm, who invest heavily in the well being of staff, supporting their ongoing development. The firm continue to grow, offering clients a full range of accounting solutions, which includes utilising the latest accounting software.Duties and Responsibilities
The role of Client Portfolio Manager will be responsible for managing a highly varied portfolio clients, providing these businesses the following services :
Skills and Qualities
- Preparation of Statutory and Management Accounts
- Preparation of business plans and financial forecasting
- Review of year end accounts and corporate tax prepared by staff members
- Review of VAT returns
- Preparation of clients annual budgets
- Preparation of Management Information
- Preparation of Corporate and Personal Tax
- Point of contact for managing client queries
- Managing deadlines - Ensuring VAT Returns and company year end jobs are filed each month by the required deadlines, along with checking of report summaries to Companies House and HMRC online each month to the deadlines for the department
The business are looking to recruit a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant who has developed a minimum of 5 years experience working within an accountancy practice.
Individuals must have a good working knowledge of the production of statutory and management accounts, have the ability to manage both clients and staff, ensuring deadlines are achieved, knowledge of cloud accounting and experience in the management of your own client portfolio would also be a distinct advantage.Package
- Salary of between £35,000 - £45,000
- On site parking
- Benefits Package
Barber McLelland are a dedicated and niche recruitment consultancy service for the Accountancy Profession. Our area of expertise covers recruitment from part qualified accountants through to Partners and Directors within Big 4, National Accountancy Firms, through to Independent Accountants and Specialist Boutiques across the Yorkshire and East Midlands Region.
For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you in securing your next career move, please contact Justin Barber at Barber McLelland Ltd.