Teaching Personnel are working with a Pre-School situated in the St Austell area of Cornwall who are seeking a part time Nursery Nurse/Assistant.
What will you need?
· Minimum Level 3 qualification in childcare
· Ideally 2 years of experience working in an Early Years setting
· Excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework
· A 'can-do' attitude
· A passion for Early Years and the ambition to enhance the nursery setting further
· The natural ability to build good relationships with our parents/carers and staff
· Good written and IT skills; and ability to complete required paperwork
The Pre-School have a variety of part time hours available, including full days and mornings. There may also be a future opportunity for increased hours.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.