Established as a trusted and reliable outsourced provider of administrative and paraplanning support for Financial Advisors across the country. We pride ourselves on being a natural extension to our client's businesses, therefore we need team members who excel within customer service and go above and beyond in their efforts to work as one team.
The role of the Paraplanner is to support the external clients in providing exceptional technical support and high levels of service to assist with the achievement of our strategic goals.
Key Contributions and Outputs
* Preparing and maintaining client files.
* Preparing recommendations.
* Implementing recommendations
* Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
* Continuous professional development to meet personal development needs.
The role of the paraplanner is:
* Prepare financial statements to support the development of clients' financial strategies. This will involve the use of Financial Planning software tools
* Obtain information, quotes, illustrations and product details, and provide comparisons for analysis.
* Act as a main point of contact in liaising with all external 3rd parties in connection with accounting and financial information and data.
* Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective, efficient communication.
* Developing and maintaining relationships, supporting colleagues to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets.
* Recording and reconciling commission receipts
* Promoting the company's services in a professional and FCA compliant manner.
* Adhere to FCA rules and guidance.
* Act ethically, impartially and always in the best interests of clients.
* Meet the FCA (formerly FSA) Treating Customers Fairly requirements.
* Highly numerate and literate
* Ability to organise and prioritise workload
* Excellent communication skills and customer service
* Excellent report writing skills
* Knowledge of financial software
* Full FPC Qualified
* Demonstrated integrity and commitment