As a C&I Design Engineer, you will take responsibility for the design of Control and Instrumentation systems associated with power generation including:
- Protection systems,
- Generator Excitation systems and
- Generator Terminal Cubicles
- Design of Generator Control and Instrumentation systems including protection systems, Generator Excitation systems and Generator Terminal Cubicles throughout the process from concept to delivery.
- Prepare and review technical specifications including review of customer specifications.
- Provision of technical support to Customers and to Sales, Manufacturing, Testing, Commissioning functions.
to be successful, you will have the following:
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Control Engineering or relevant experience.
- Experience in control equipment's design application such as automatic voltage regulators, load sharing equipment and protection relays.
- Experience in electrical power generation control system design, instrumentation & protection equipment including design of 15kV cubicles.
- Knowledge of software-based microsystems / control and communication systems.