CurrentBody is the pioneering online destination for home use health and beauty technology in the UK & Worldwide.
We have grown rapidly over the last 2 years, growing from a team of 13 to over 80 and launching 11 international websites. Our 12 multi-national websites sell to over 122 countries around the world.
Working as part of the growing Digital Marketing Team you will be a key member in a diverse, dynamic team with further exciting expansion plans for 2020.Role: Digital Marketing Manager - Middle East
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to take ownership of our Middle East site. This site focuses on the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain & Oman markets.
The role reports into the Head of Trading. It is a diverse role that relies on your having a good understanding of localised online buyer behaviour and the ability to understand how to analyse traffic, trends and then generate more relevant traffic with your knowledge and experience in the various channels such as Paid Search, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media and Affiliation.
A key role, core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Person and key requirements
- Daily monitoring of data and managing KPIs for all e-commerce metrics.
- In tandem with our PPC team - build a paid media strategy for the middle east market and then monitoring performance, suggesting ad adjustments for promotions, monitoring competition.
- Working with our agency to build the middle east affiliate campaign with our agency. Supporting where necessary.
- Alongside our CRM Manager, launching automated and marketing emails.
- Social - both paid and organic - working alongside the content team to continue to grow all areas of the social marketing plan.
- Working closely with the marketing team to action promotions live onsite and providing a strong and consistent user experience.
- Supporting the Head of Trading and the wider Digital Marketing Team with the ongoing international rollouts.
Having already gained solid experience within one or more of the various marketing channels, you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skill set and to have diversity within the role.
The fast-paced growth of the company lends itself to someone with an entrepreneurial nature, good communicator and a can-do attitude, willing to get stuck in from the get go.
If you believe you have the following skills we would love to hear from you
- Proven experience of devising and implementing strategic marketing campaigns within all or some of the following channels; SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and Affiliation.
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple channels at once.
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively.
- Fluent Arabic speaker.
- Experience in health, beauty or well being would be advantageous.
- Can communicate and work well with a wide range of people, and able to negotiate and network effectively internally and externally.
- A good understanding of e-commerce in at least one of the Arabic speaking markets.
CurrentBody is the first company specialising solely in Electrical Health and Beauty.
Currentbody represents some of the World's top Beauty brands such as L'Oreal, NuFACE, TriPollar and SmoothSkin and leads the way in this niche part of the Industry.
The CurrentBody.com team has put together a unique range of products to help you look and feel better in the comfort of your own home. Priding ourselves on sourcing the most well known and innovative products available, and providing a delivery and information service to match is the key to our ongoing success.
Check us out: http://me.currentbody.com