Our Taylor's branch in Luton, Bedfordshire currently has a vacancy for an experienced and qualified mortgage professional.What we are looking for
We are looking to expand our current team of Mortgage and Protection Consultants to keep up with the demand in 2020, with exceptional people who have the skills, attributes and drive to improve our customers` experience now and in the years to come.
Our most successful consultants always strive to provide the highest levels of service and to truly understand our customers` needs. So you will need to be adaptable, self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced, target driven environment. We would expect you to have at least 8 first appointments in your diary each week.Please note this is a highly demanding role, where you will be expected to generate some of your own appointments, alongside having the confidence to encourage our estate agency team of Sales and Lettings Negotiators to pass over customers to you for mortgage appointments.
Our working hours are 37.5 hours, 5 days per week (one of which is a Saturday). With the flexibility to ensure our customer have the best service.
As a business we are focused on attracting and developing the best possible talent in the industry by offering outstanding training and development and financially rewarding careers.What we can offer you
"Our people are the key to the future of our business. Our focus is on putting our employees first and recruiting and retaining the best talent."
- Industry leading basic salary, £22,500 - £40,000 Dependent on Experience
- Uncapped commission from multiple income streams from day one, although it will take a while to build up your commission pot, once established and constantly being replenished you will see the real monetary benefits
- Quality and Loyalty Bonus - To the value of £7500 per year
- Car allowance (company car after 6 months) unless you already have a company car with your current employer, in this situation we can give you a car straight away
- Private health care
- Excellent Pension
- Superb training and development programme with career progression opportunities - 75% of our FS Regional Managers used to be Mortgage and Protection Consultants for Countrywide
- Generous holiday entitlement - 25 Days a year- rising by one day a year with service- capped at 28 days- does not include bank holidays ( We also offer Holiday Buy after a certain period of time)
- New Perk for 2020 - Your Birthday off - fully paid - does not come out of your holiday entitlement
- Group discounts - Family Exclusive Savings on Property Services called "Under One Roof"/ Perks at Work/ Partner Offers/ Cycle to work scheme/ Employee Assistance Programme and many more benefits.
- Referral bonuses - for every successful completion of these services, Surveying = £50/ Conveyancing = £48 to £150 dependent on your salary grade, which is determined by your performance in the role.