Finance Manager - Contract Accounting UKBracknell, with occasional travel to London and Edinburgh
Are you able to provide finance support and guidance as part of Fujitsu's most strategic customer account teams? Can you support business performance while ensuring integrity of the reported revenues, margins and balance sheet? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to provide end-to-end finance support for these critical customers? This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.Shape your world
We are looking for a Finance Manager to work in Fujitsu's UK Project and Contract Accounting team.
Your role will involve:
- Ownership of full financials including preparation and presentation of month end actuals - providing variance analysis and flash commentary
- Management of all customer financial obligations on the account and attendance at contractual meetings held with the customer where required
- Responsibility for all internal and external reporting
- Financial modelling and decision support during commercial negotiations
- Assisting the service delivery teams to identify and track cost savings and understand variances to the original contracted baseline
- Working with Group Accounting to define appropriate accounting treatments for various adhoc contractual change controls.
Shape your world and achieve together
- CIMA / ACCA qualified with extensive experience of providing business support, post qualification
- Motivated individual with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate effectively
- Good organisational skills with ability to work to tight deadlines and possessing strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT Skills including Excel
- IT Services or contract accounting experience desirable
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
Fujitsu has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information. #Shapeyourworld