Are you a KS2 Teacher looking to continue your career in an 'Outstanding' Primary School with excellent resources on a temporary to permanent contract?
In addition to eager and well behaved children, a forward thinking school improvement system and professional development opportunities for all, they offer high levels of adult support in all classes and a commitment to minimising excessive teacher workloads
The school have excellent facilities including sensory rooms and therapy animals. They have a very modern approach to teaching and are all round, a very exciting place to work!
The school pride themselves on the high expectations they place on the academic achievements and behaviour of all children, whatever their need, as well as a broad, diverse and engaging creative curriculum which underpins all that they do. The school is an inclusive setting, valuing all children's achievements, ensuring that each child is given every opportunity to meet their full potential. There is no doubt that this is an exciting place to be - for children, staff, parents and the local community!
The school has:
* A large, well-resourced Key Stage 2 Department
* A very professional, supportive team of colleagues who want to make a difference
* Friendly and enthusiastic pupils who make outstanding progress High aspirations for staff and pupils Excellent professional development opportunities
* An ambitious, diverse school community with enthusiastic colleagues and supportive Governors and parents/carers
As a Class Teacher, you will be passionate about ensuring the best outcomes for children and giving them every opportunity to succeed, whatever their barriers may be. This a school where every child is respected and treated as an individual, with no limits placed on their learning - just opportunities to continually improve with a growth Mind-set approach. They do not 'label' children or group them by perceived 'ability'; they will instead give all children equal opportunities to challenge themselves through the range of tasks and activities presented to them - empowering children to take ownership and responsibility for their own learning.
They are seeking to appoint talented and committed teachers, at any stage of their career, who have the ability to work as part of a team, are committed to their professional development and want to make a difference to their children
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this KS2 Teacher role:
* You will need to hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a KS2 Teacher in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Georgia Lyme on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career