Are you a Qualified Accountant with a strong background in financial reporting with an awareness of global accounting standards, including US GAAP and IFRS? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Our client, a global asset management firm based in Edinburgh, are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a contract until September 2021.Essential Skills/Experience:
- CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a strong academic record
- Post qualified experience, preferably in Financial Services
- Ability to work accurately to tight reporting deadlines
- Strong background in financial reporting, including awareness of global accounting standards, including US GAAP and IFRS
- Statutory reporting experience is essential
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written form clearly and confidently, with all levels of the business
- Organised and methodical, possessing attention to detail, ability to work under pressure within very tight deadlines is a must
Job reference: 12846
- Ensure financial control is maintained over regulated and non-regulated legal entities
- Deliver statutory and regulatory reporting for relevant legal entities
- Deliver regular management reporting, presenting to entity boards as required
- Lead Finance input on ad hoc projects as required
- Involvement in ad-hoc project work
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.