Fundraising Manager - Corporate & GrantsHorncastleMaternity Cover (12 months)C£25K - pension - 25 days hols + BH's
9 am - 5 pm (with option of flexible working)
Are you looking to work for an organisation that can truly make difference? Are you results-driven with an impressive track record in fundraising, account management or marketing?
If this sounds like you, we are looking for a Corporate & Grants Fundraising Manager, to join the friendly team of a well-known and established Lincolnshire charity that is dedicated to saving lives in a 999 emergency.
Fundraising is a vital lifeline, ensuring that we can continue to support our volunteers and staff and be there in every community, when the emergencies happen; we need someone like you to help us raise more and encourage more people to take part in what we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate & Grants Fundraising Manager, the corporate side of the role will require work right across Lincolnshire, and our grant applications will be made to both local and national bodies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team, your hard work and enthusiasm will be rewarded by personal development.Key responsibilities - Grants Fundraising Manager:
Personal specification - Fundraising Manager:
- Build relationships with local and national Grants and Trusts who align themselves with the work of LIVES
- Work with First Responders and Medics to understand what elements may need help with fundraising, provide case studies and relevant statistics to support applications
- Maintain and build existing relationships, ensuring continued support
- Research opportunities available to the charity
- Work with corporate partners to support fundraising, ensuring they have the best time raising money for the charity
- To understand the importance of maintaining relationships, confident opening new doors for the charity
- Working independently, and as part of a team, driven and focused as well as being an excellent communicator
- Plan and prioritise time
- A proven track record of delivering programmes, projects or events and have outstanding communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- A flexible approach to hours and a willingness to undertake other tasks or responsibilities to support the team as appropriate
- You'll have boundless enthusiasm and energy, be reliable and trustworthy, and be able to drive, with access to a vehicle. You'll also need DBS clearance, which can be arranged by the charity