Driver Group Plc is a leading global consultancy which has operated in Europe for over 40 years.
Driver Trett, part of the Driver Group, provides first-class construction solutions, including claims avoidance and dispute management consultancy services, to our clients in the various sectors of the construction industry.
Our experienced team are committed to adding value to our clients' businesses by assisting in enhancing their commercial position, avoiding disputes, achieving early resolution of contentious matters, and/or reaching a fair settlement over disputes.The role:
Driver Trett North West welcomes enquiries for the role of Delay Analyst to support its expansion as a result of increased workload, and enquiries both locally, and across the European business.
This is an ideal opportunity for a construction planning professional interested in making the transition into the program and dispute advisory arena or for a delay analyst looking for the opportunity to manage and lead delay determination commissions.
Applications are welcomed from individuals with the following attributes:
- Eligible to work in the UK, living within commutable distance of the office
- Degree qualified in Construction Management or Civil/Structural Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years' continuous experience as a Planning Engineer, Planning Manager or Delay Analyst
- Demonstrable experience of planning construction projects from inception to completion
- Demonstrable experience of assessing subcontractor's claims for compensation events/delay
- Demonstrable ability to identify, analyse, determine and report delay events and causality on contentious projects where submission of claims have failed
- Demonstrable Knowledge of the SCL delay protocols and practical application of them
- Those with experience of contentious disputes (adjudication/mediation/arbitration) would possess an advantage, albeit this is not essential.
This role offers the opportunity to work with, and learn from, an established team of, delay, engineering and technical experts including those that have been appointed and cross examined as Expert Witness. There is the potential for you to utilise the knowledge gained in this role to help you further your career with the support of a leading global consultancy behind you, all of which whilst receiving a comprehensive remuneration package including bonuses.