Our client, a large international company, is seeking for motivated and hardworking entry-level candidates. The company is involved in supporting a range of clients both locally and overseas, and because they are expanding their operation and reach, they are adding trainee business analysts to support their team.
The company prefers candidates with a degree in business administration, business management, economics, statistics or computer and information science. Those with business analysis qualifications are also welcomed to apply.
The great thing about the company is that there is excellent career progression, which means there's a lot of opportunities for growth for successful candidates. On top of that, they provide top notch trainings to support the professional development and productivity of their staff.
The trainee business analyst will primarily provide support in reviewing, analysing and evaluating requirements for processes, tasks and information. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Working closely with clients and managerial staff.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Developing and managing standard practices and processes.
- Identifying areas in business where changes can add value.
- Analysing and documenting process flow diagrams for different business systems.
- Performing analysis of systems and document requirements.
- Contributing in project strategies and their implementation and measurement.
Excellent benefits await successful candidates, including a collaborative and supportive working environment; competitive pay; and lots of opportunities for professional development, while also maintaining work-life balance.
This is a great opportunity for those wanting to work in a high growth company that is also dedicated to their staff's development and growth.
This role is only suitable for candidates with qualification in business analysis.