An experienced Supply Chain Manager is required for a multi million turnover engineering and defence company with sites across London, to be centred in Ruislip.
The Procurement & Supply Chain function is currently undergoing a transformational program which will enable the successful candidate to become part of, and shape, a best in class function.
- Take responsibility and accountability for supply Market Testing and delivery of Responsible Procurement activities, in line with contractual requirements.
- Be responsible for the development and creation of a reporting dashboard which will be shared regularly with the client.
- Development of relationship with key suppliers; monthly / quarterly reviews addressing performance, issues, innovations and future opportunities to unlock and deliver value
- Establishing framework agreements with appropriate terms and conditions with selected suppliers
• Experience working within a highly matrixed organisation
• Understanding of strategic sourcing process inclusive of: budget, market analysis, tendering, evaluation and contract award.
• Experience of value drivers and cost models inclusive of: cost negotiation, rebates and added value through soft savings.
• Knowledge of service provision supply chains and considerations.
• Knowledge of economies of scale in supply chain and the benefits of partnering with key suppliers.
• Experience using ERP systems; specifically Navision. Tranman knowledge would be useful
Experience in Automotive sector / Fleet management / Training sectors would be advantageous