Are you immediately available and seeking a part-time Accounts Role?Are you looking to commit to a 6 Month Fixed-Term Contract?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire have been briefed to recruit on behalf of a well respected and leading edge organisation based in Abingdon, for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join their team on an initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract. The role will offer flexibility in working hours for a committed and hard-working individual. Job Description:
- Issuing and processing sales invoices
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Processing of sale and purchase ledger
- Processing of expenses
- Reconciliation of bank and nominal ledgers
- Maintaining spreadsheets for each of the departments
- Assist at month end accounting preparation
- Ad hoc administrative support for the department and head office when required.
- Good understanding/qualified by experience book-keeper and accountancy procedures
- Strong communication skill
- Enthusiastic. committed and a fast learner with previous experience of a busy environment
- Ability to work with individuals across different departments and liaise with external customers and contacts
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to prioritise
- Good work ethics and team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of confidentiality and handling of sensitive data
- Excellent MS Excel skills
If you have the necessary experience to take on a role of this nature, please do apply at your earliest convenience to be considered for an immediate interview.